Prime 150 S
Bridge saw ideal for the building sector suitable for straight and 45° angle cuts of bricks, stones, granite, marble and slabs.
Aluminium draw-plate to get the maximum of rigidity and lightness at the same time.
The rail is in extrusion of aluminium at high resistance to the torsional stress. It's equipped with interchangeable stainless steel bearings-tracks. Absolute cutting precision.
Millimeters graduated scale for a fast execution of the cuts in series.
A professional adjustable goniometer fence is included.
The extension side table, made in galvanized steel, is optional and can be mounted in both the sides of the machine. It allows the cut of big sizes.
- Single phase engine 230V 50Hz 3Hp/2,2 Kw with thermal and amperometrical protection
- Switch with release coil
- Overheat protection with manual reset
- Sliding cutting head and tilting engine
- Cutting progress system with hand wheel
- Laser instrument
- Kit wheels
- Adjustable legs
- Adjustable goniometer fence
- Water recycling pump type S3
- Max cutting length: 150 cm
- Max cutting depth at 90°: 11 cm
- Max cutting depth with 2 RUNS: 18 cm
- Max cutting depth at 45°: 8 cm
- Water tank capacity (min/max): 25/38 liters
- Water cooled
- Disk Ø 350 mm not included
- Three phase engine available upon request.
|Weight||900 x 600 x 220 mm with extensible sides or dumper bed|
|Tool Hole||25.4 mm|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||350 mm|
|Size Tile For Diagonal Cutting||1000 x 1000 mm|
|Max Cutting Length||1500 mm|
|Power Engine||2200 Watt|
|Max Cutting Depth for 45° (Jolly) Cut||80 mm|
|Max Cutting Depth For Square cut||110 mm|
|Max Cutting Depth with 2 Runs||180 mm|
|Engine Type||Single Phase 230V-50Hz|